Review: The Strangers

Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 by Mark

Image Hosted by Bogger

I watched this movie today, and I must say, it was awful. The movie started with a narrator talking in a chilling tone about how the movie is based off true events, which alone could freak you out. Unfortunately, it didn't affect me at all. Why? The storyline that the movie had no plot, no action, no nothing. The only thing that the movie did a good job of is surprising at moments where the masked killers would pop up out of no where.

I read up on the movie and found out it was based off The Keddie Murder where a mother, her son, and his friend, were stabbed to death, and the case was never solved. The Strangers had absolutely no connection to this murder, except for the fact that the murderers got away. Overall, I'd give this movie 1 out of 5 stars, but it did get pretty scary at times, so I'll give it a 1.5 out of 5.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Responses to "Review: The Strangers":